Tuesday, December 4, 2007

RE; Vacation time

Well all good things must come to an end. Resumin work next week monday. did i enjoy my vacation yeah eventually.
At the moment i am down wit a flu which as far as im concerned would make AVIAN flu seem ;like a minor nose bleed. I told my mum to take me to the hospital she did not answer me. at least my Father dropped 200 naira 4 me to buy Procold(must popular flu drug in Nigeria.) My kid brother just put his hand on my fore head and said i dont even have a fever- which is strange considering he is a final year Architecture student.
Anyway i bought the procold at nite and spent the better part of the night announcing to my family how procold knocks me out so i have to spend the next day in bed...the whole day. You see my mum complained and i quote "its rude of you not to wake up and greet daddy" Meanwhile by 8am daddy is on his way to work sleep is usally at its peak at that time.
Well Me, my laptop and ugly Betty had a splendid day in bed Ignoring my busy body broda who thot i was just malingering.
Thank God i am alive i am pickin wat to wear to CNN coz as far as i know i am the only person to survive this new disease i have discovered, i have torn my jotter coz i wrote all my secrets and pass word kinda like a mini will, so if i had died...sniff.. at least some one would have told you all that the gal with the latest designer disease on CNN was none oda than Anonymous gal.

25 comments:

Joy Akut said...

i'm first?welcome back to the jungle...lol'
having a cold is the worse thing ever, its so annoying when u're feeling miserable and those around say 'its just a cold now'...

Joy Akut said...

and hey get well soon aight?

Unknown said...

lol!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Thank God you do not have designer disease, oh! lol!

Well, glad that your vacay is ending properly. Hopefully you got enough rest and will be ready to return to work.

N.I.M.M.O said...

I wish you soonest recover.

Nimmo

GERALD said...

flue!!!!....
quick recovery.... friend

Jinta said...

Procold, that's it! Someone recommended it and I went to the chemist at Ogba last week with a blank in my brain. I wanted to arm myself with a suitcaseful. Too late.

For the love of me said...

Procold happens to be one of the drugs nafdac bannedooo, but dnt panic, I still take it, it works for me, and I never die. Speedy recovery girl.

Ozymandias said...

hope you're feeling a lot better. Get some rest..and with the pills, you'll be back to your boisterous self in no time.

Allied said...

Hey.. hope u are feeling better. lol @ ""its rude of you not to wake up and greet daddy". That sounded like my mom.

Ella Gregory said...

watching ugly betty is a great way to spend a day

Unknown said...

I KNOW! the line about waking up to greet daddy. What's up with that. it's like they dont believe in sleep.

Thanks for stopping by tho. Love your sense of humor on this blog...

Ms. emmotions said...

yes procold will do the magic,

take kare

Afrobabe said...

lol...welcome back to the land of the living, I see the desease did not knock you out eventually...

About waking up to greet daddy, do this parents have a script somewhere???

Daddy will most likely give you brief case to carry to the car...lol..

tinted UNtrue said...

tanks for stopping by, stories like mine seem too complicated to be true but you will be shocked to know other peeps have had it worst than me, its just that we all like to lie and pretend like our lives are perfect and try to fit into what the world expects of us in order not to face rejection but for me its easier to let my guards down under the identity of mirage!
by the way i like the way u write

Anonymous said...

BUahahahahaaaaa u wont kill me ohh anon! lmao bout u pickin what to wear cuz u bout to go to CNN to report a new disease lmao @ u writting down ur serets and will
lmao get well soon ohh

BY THE REEEEAL WAY! most anti-cold meds really arent doing anything but making you feel worse. a fluids and fruit diet for 2 days with bed rest (and you seem to be having enough of that anyway) would work MUCH better.
;) good luck

Lindah said...

Quick recovery.

yayi said...

LOL....hope you get better.I need to start writing down my passwords too cos i keep mixing them up.

James Tubman said...

take some garlic for it it'll be gone tommorrow

Unknown said...

GET WELL SOON silly

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

@ famtasy queen Tanks
@ ibilola laff all u want i cld hv died.
@ solo i did have a designer disesse.
@ NIMMO tanxs
@ Gerald i was not a flu twas worst than that.
@ Jinta lol
@ 4 d love of me like u said it works.@
@ ozy tanxs im ok now.
@ allied aint they all the same
@ coco cool an ugly betty fan
@ omo are u just realizin they dont believe in sleep?
@ ms emotions yeap pro did it.
@ afro i think its thot in parentin 101 which is taught only in labour room.
@mirage tanks
@ mad sista will kip ur advise in mind.
@lindwee tanks
@ yayi u need 2 write it down o.
@ james tanks
@ ola u sound like my mum.

Jayn Sean said...

Lmao...anon? you are just so so...missed you girl, but i hope your flu is down now...

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

.

Flourishing Florida said...

I can remember living at home, this is one of the perks of it - these house dramas. Been living alone for d past 1 year plus, but spent 2 days with my sis & her family - that reminded me of home.

rethots said...

Oops...