Monday, February 4, 2008

All about W

Its company meeting time. Im typing away as usal lookin serious.My boss is yappin somethin that is not about compulsory holidays or salary increase.little wonder I am not concentrating. W the person who inspired this write up is sittin behind me lookin over my shoulders trying hard to see wat im up to. I usally let her spy,she knows I know all the cool sites 4 fun and downloads.But today since I am bloggin about her I bend the laptop head in a way that even I findit hard to read wat I am typin.
Let me tell u about W. she is that colleague that all your superiors like but all her mates hate. Me I have no official problem with her.she does her work well and since she knows I don’t bug her so she has no problem wit me...Official problem that is.Enuf pple have come to complain about W 2 me like I can do anythin I laff and tell them to take it easy.
My problem wit W she loves AWOOF, (wats the english word 4 that). Me I love awoof but W TAKES IT TO A WHOLE NU LEVEL. W buys cheap make up she knows little or nothing about Designers. Just 2 weeks ago she was going thru my bag when she found my Mary Kay eye shadow.wow u should have seen her face light up. 4 someone into cheap stuff the gal knows quality.she begged me to dash her I refused. (Im not stingy but W brings out the scrouge in me.)She then took off wit it. I got it bac afta a week.
Last year I acquired these cute wrangles slippers. Trust W to notice.i have worn million knock offs and nameless slippers did W notice-NO. she told me she was going to give me cash to get them 4 her.I smiled and told her how much I got them.Madam gave me a look as if I don’t know wat to use my money 4.How the conversation changed to me using my cash to buy them 4 her I don’t know.but W is on my neck to get them 4 her.
Then there is the issue of my nu ultra silm w880i.W saw me holding it and said yes this is the phone I want.she uses this phone that when it rings evri one jumps.She brought out a sheet of paper and asked me for the name I told her waitin patiently for when I tell her the price.The pen dropped when I told her the price.From her face she loved the phone.i know she can afford it, not comfortably afford but she can if shewants it badly.
This is a tip of the ice, she begs me to buy her chicken or give her cash…as if we are not collecting the same salary at the end of the month, at times my boss brings us chocolates from his trips W will collect hers and still beg u 4 yours. A few people have complained about her.
I am not stingy to my self.if I see some thing I like I buy.why is this gal doin this to her self. I know she has no dependants,so why the attitude? fine so if she thinks i spend to much on stuff why does she beg me 4 the extravagant stuff i get. i dont get her. Poor thing. Any how 4 givin me a bloggable topic I will buy her chicken.

31 comments:

Jayn Sean said...

missed you girl...make i go read.

Jayn Sean said...

Bwahahahahahaha...Anon gal..you are so very jokin'...you are jokin right? That W lady you have as a colleague? She bad news. But pliz talk to her. Tell her to be careful. She's gonna end up stealing from the company itself believe you me i've seen somebody of that kinda attitude being sacked right here.
-When we go for lunch, she'll give you half the price money and asks you to add on for her, while she has the full amount and enuff money in her bag
-When we board a taxi, she'll do like wise, give you half the taxi fare and asks you to add on for her.
Right now she's sitting at home, coz she ended up stealing from this company. And Anony we are paid a reasonable salary, you can get anything you want. She doesn't have kids, i mean if it was me doing that it wud be understandable. But her?
Now abeg ooo! talk to your colleague b4 its too late. I hate those kinda people who like using other people.

Jayn Sean said...

Hey...was i first?????

Jinta said...

there are many people who are never content - some just hide it better than others
hope she does not know your partner...

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Lmao@everyone jumps, buhahahahahahaha...

Hey, no one is perfect o, so i guess thats her own "scoin-scoin"

Have a blessed week babe.

Ms. emmotions said...

na wa for this ur w,

i swear i can handle her type, u know would ve shouted at the top of my voice ...w pls return my shadow na, abi 2wks neva reach u ..lol

Edirin said...

wow, she is the definition of long throat, sotay when they buy chocolate, she go still beg you for your own.

she is a serious case

Allied said...

lol.. i dont know why the chocolate bit bugged me more than everything else..

she has hers and she still begs for yours.. Greedy is what i call it

Afrobabe said...

Hahhahaqhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...This babe u don kolo finish oh...infact I cant even stop laughing...get some poison ivy, grind it into a bottle and dash her....

Naija Chickito said...

Haba afrobabe!

Don't mind the chick. I have a colleague just like that. She earns more than I do because she joined our company before me. But she'd rather spend my money when we go out! She comes from a popular Nigerian tribe known for their stinginess!!:-)

Didn't say nothing!!!!

bumight said...

this babe! u r just a trip!I guess everyone has a W in their lives. U better buy her the chicken as promised, lol!

Girlie said...

lol......i love her....lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! some people are like that. They don't believe in investing in quality or nice things but will begrudge you when you make that choice. The fact is that at the end of the day, you work hard for your money and can do what you want with it.

After having my second child, TK, I treated myself to an expensive bag. I got it at a serious discount, but a friend of mine went on and on about how she would never spend that much money on a bag. I then explained to her that the bag will not only become an antique that my children can either sell or keep, but that it makes me happy to have one nice thing. 2 weeks later, she showed up with the same bag. lol.

Take it easy, babe.

Anonymous said...

you are blogging during an office meeting!lol

Anonymous said...

lol she's hilarious! poor thing.

Nigerican said...

The english word for Awoof to me is freeloader... men i can't stand those people. Don't buy her chicken oh...lol.

Anu boy said...

hey... that babe has got major issues, she is dalm too stingy or maybe she is saving up to buy herself a house or flat in VGC...

anyways, i can't stand people like that, they have money but they make it seem as if they don't and go round begging others... that is pure greed...

this babe... na wa oh....

Afrobabe said...

Have u given her the poison ivy yet???

Tell her its called Issey de poison!!!

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

@ jay missd ya 2.wow i will hv to talk 2 W dont want her 2 end like that.
@jINTA NO O SHE BETA NOT
@omo abi o no one is perfect
@ms emmotions lol
@fresh u hv no idea
@allied i know the chocolate part is the worse thing ever.
@ afro i guess u are serious bout this poiso ivy thin. remind me not to cross u.
@naija may the owners of the tribe not nab u.
@bumight yeah there is a W evri wr
@girlie how can u love her?
@solo atleast ur W bought the bag mine wld neva hv bought it.
@pink wat else 2 do durin meetings? listen?
@ geisha she is annoyin.
@niger thanks so thats the word.
@anu at least we agree on sumthin...still upset at ur val comment.

eddiie said...

:)..... :)...... :)

Afrobabe said...

:)...:)...:)...;) mine is better than eddiie's abi????

Intuitive Girl (I.G) said...

LOLOL!!!

she sounds like a right mess!!! ha ha ha lol!!

its a bit ridiculous- but i guess that there are people like that!! i have a friend who swears she can't spend the amount that i do on jewellery and then turns up everytime she has an outing to ask for my torqoise set or my corals or my pearls... and i am thinking- so you can wear it but you can't buy it!! Lol!!
i hope you bought her chicken!

Joy Akut said...

i agree with afrobabe jare, tell her its a new product from mac(Or is it mary kay shes into) and best part is the price u cook up plus shes getting it for free.
the spirit of oshofreeism would disappear immediately.

James Tubman said...

good for you baby

rock on

don't forget to tell me what happened this coming monday

please, please, please don't forget

little miss me said...

lol..W sure is a strange character..i wonder what causes all this..hmmm..please just dont allow her take advantage of you thats the most important thing

Unknown said...

LOL! That was so very funny. Abeg, don't be mean to that girl o. Buy her those wrangler slippers ;) or Chicken ... or both

Onome said...

na wa o....well er man no get wetin to talk ooo...such pple ehnn...dey get on my nerves

Unknown said...

Came over from your comment on LB's Book Blog. Loving your page.

Do you have any idea if W got to read this analysis of her person?

Anonymous said...

nice, would certainly be coming back!!!

guerreiranigeriana said...

i can't stand people like that!!!..how fin annoying!...

Anonymous said...

lol naija chikito, is it nnewi you are from or ijebu. hiss