Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged...


I was minding my business when Onome, abby and yarmama tagged me. So here goes 6 quirks (wat a word)

The first has to be i have a massive fear of the ats family.
Yes I can’t stand rats, cats and bats. Ok so I have neva encounted a bat but seeing as I am petrified of its colleagues the cat and rat I assume I will feel the same way about it to. if I see a cat or rat I run the oda way screamin or I stand at a spot and close my eyes and just freeze.I don’t know why I should feel an insane fear for those things I just do.
Secondly I think beds were a wasted invention.
U don’t know sleep until u sleep on the floor. Cant rem when last I slept on a bed,I usually fold my blanket on the floor and sleep blissfully. Let me tell u a secret if u don’t want me to sleep put me on a bed I would be awake half of the time.
Thirdly im fascinated by snakes
Yes I know 4 someone afraid of the ats this is a strange. But wat can I saw I love watchin snake documentaries(when my mum is not near of course) when a snake is spotted and sane people are screaming and running way yours truly is running towards.
Fourthly im scared of lag.
Shoot me I have only been there once and I was on my toe all thru my week visit.yes I had fun but evri thing had an undertone of be careful “o dear we cant go that way coz robbers love that road” “we cant leave early we might get robbed” “are u ok you should not pick your phone here”. Since then (bout 3 yeas ago) I have a feelin that as I land in the airport or ABC Park i will get robbed my bag containing the adress im supposed to go 2, my fone and all my cash will be taken. I will thus b stranded…
Im a cartoon freak.i don’t know where I will be with out cartoon network, Disney etc.
Finally im a confirmed Internet junkie. Took the test in true love waste africa. Passed with flying colours.imagine I laff lol.if that’s not strange last week I was takin minutes 4 a meetin a joke was cracked and I wrote LOL in the coy minute book.
That’s it hereby tag aloofar, funms, lg, oluwadee, chickito.

On to the biz of today yes that’s baby anonymousgal. Note how I have no neck??? Well I have a neck now thankfully but the cheeks-still there. As a child I hated that pic.i was certain that was not me coz in my opinion the baby looked like a toad. I sincerely thot my elder sisters picture-she had a neck and was beta dressed than me.as I got older I accepted defeat afterall the whole family could not be lyin to me and I did bear a strikin resemblance to the baby in the picture. Now my major beef is wat the hell did my mum clothe me with.i spent an hour yest trying to figure out if im wearin a kaftan or its some form of dress. I also cant figure out why there are no ribbons on my head.that picture was taken in 1980 I believe ribbons existed.anyway mother dearest is not around for me to hound so until shes back im out here.
NB I was a cute baby wasn’t i?

40 comments:

Afrobabe said...

yep...still got it...

Afrobabe said...

lmao...ur mama wicked u oh....hahahhaha..that was a fashion accident...at its worst...

QMoney said...

Afrobabe ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
ahan,wetin????dis is unbelieveable!!!
of course u were a cute baby!!

LG said...

@no.1- i know d feeling dear
@no.2- no bed ke'? i cant imagine it,lol
@no.3- chei.....,dis gal
lol!!@no.4- i will get robbed my bag containing the adress im supposed to go 2, (u nor serious)

dearue, nor mind afro, it isnt a fashion incident n ofourse u are lookin cute but i wonder who/wat u were staring @

dis tagging thing again....?

Naija Chickito said...

Lol. Awwww, you really were a cute baby. I'm sure you've evolved into a very beautiful young woman. That na the kind dress them dey wear those days o.

Thirty + said...

Lmaaaaaaaaaoooo okay it's more like ROTFLMAO.

Where is the hair to put ribbon now. Abeg get this you are def a cute babe but maybe your hair was not long eneough to put ribbon - lol. Don't believe you actually sat and was wondering on ribbon.

Okay you are weird, what snakes -- chai.

Don't dig the at family either

Edirin said...

yh you were still cute sha...I Love babie, so cute...

i hate cats too, i cant stand them, ever since i watched one nigerian film when i was small, something about cats being demonic, ive hted them ever since.

i love snake documentries too, im fanciated , me and my little brother, we just sit down and watch them, him, hes more interested in animals, i think its strange as his only 6 and he doesnt really like cartoons like that.

have a ncie week hun

darkelcee said...

Snakes ke?


How can you like them? yuckkkkk lollll.

you can't sleep on the bed? y? abi something happened there once? lolllll like constant pee pee and u got spanked?

that picture is cute.mine was without clothes on(naked!) and i am still looking for how it can be edited with a lovely baby dress.lolllllll

Flourishing Florida said...

'monkey no fine, but him mama like am'. of course, u go fine 4 ur own eye, b4 nko... lol. ok, u fine small. satisfied. but dat ur dress dey like parachute ... lmao

ok, no more kidding. ur quirks r really one of a kind. u like snakes!!!!! i've never heard dis b4. u sleep on d floor (wen it's time to make love nko? babe, believe me u no wan do am 4 floor, not if u r planning 2 b on top ... lol)

ok, ok. i don talk enough. bye bye

LushChic said...

do u still have that dress?lol....
abeg,explain y u cant sleep on the bed o!!!!!

Smaragd said...

Anon, that dress looks like one made by Tiffany Amber and goes for 275 pounds! u were a designer baby...lmao! and am sure the ribbon was at the back of ur head somewhere... he he he

all that rat,cat,bat reminded me of Queen Primer in nursery school

a cat
a fat cat
a fat cat sat on a mat

etc

no hate Lag o, it's a fun place, seriously.

the antipop said...

comforting to know that i am not the only one that sleeps on the floor
only in my case, i cant afford a bed....

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LMAO, there were ribbons on the dress at least...

I hate cartoons, never liked them even as a child.

Have a blessed week!

princesa said...

lol! You were just one chubby baby thats why ur neck disppeared,lol!
and you resemble all those pikins wey dey like "mummy carry me", "aunty carry me",lol!

Just kidding babes.
i tagged you o...you no link my name!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! you were cute...

Zayzee said...

snakes? no way.

i like to sleep on the floor too.

Rebirth said...

lol...... u were a cute baby but lmao at d fashion statement u were passing across....
@sleeping on d floor: im with u... i love the floor so much and i think i got it from my mum...

i see ve been tagged, ill try to deliver.... :)

flawsandall said...

You are indeed very quirky..

why did I thnk u lived in lagos?

im sure you have lots of back pains..

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

**aww cute baby pic! i so feel you on rats, cats, bats...in fact animals in general! guess what happened to me today? I was standing outside my apartment at the door, when i looked up and saw my landlady's cat at the window. My heart started beating quite fast and i decided to just try and get in the door as soon as possible. just as i keyed in the code, the cat jumped!!! see the way i screamed eh! my landlady ran down to see what had happened. I am scared for life!lol!!

Meanwhile, i love sleeping on the floor too!funny, i was just telling my friend that last night and she thought I was crazy. I am definately a confirmed internet junkie aussi! it would explain why i am on blogger when i have a final tommorow that i should be studying for!

guerreiranigeriana said...

hahaha...funny meme...i love the baby pic!!!...you were a cutie!!...no neck because you were looking up into the heavens;)...and as for the dress, that was the style..you said 1980s right?..

...lol about the ats...haha...i just like sleep...so whether it is the floor, bed, car, whatever, i will sleep...

Afrobabe said...

Darling, I I have updated...

Joy Akut said...

you were such a cutie cute...well thats closing an eye to your fashion sense.LMAO

you hate lag that bad? i used to be one of em haters too. now, well its all good for me.

and you're loving snakes all up yeah?are we expecting to see you in the next sequence of nagina the snake girl? lol

Toochi said...

erm...lost for words...the baby?..cute...cute?
cute:)

Ms. emmotions said...

he he he

so u alreadyu were describin ur featuree b4 u knew it was U..LOL

so how do u explain the LOL in the meetin bk gal?

never was a cartoon freak, always wonderin wat kids find in them and now u too!

cheers dear

Jinta said...

ah, love lagos. be going there in a couple of weeks, you're invited

Unknown said...

WAow

ibiluv said...

cute baby u were....cats are nice......now bobo knows all he has to do to make sure u are awake to do *the do* is put u on the bed.i aiint that scared of snakes though i am not fascinated.........lasgidi is difficult to explain even for those of us that love lagos..........

bumight said...

awww, cute baby anon! did you think about it like this: maybe ur mum didnt put ribbons on ur head, cos u had no hair? Lol! neways, not all babies with ribbons are cute!

ablackjamesbond said...

I hate sleeping on floors...i love beds...i love my bed.

You love snakes? Wow! Cant stand them! I do not like reptiles a rall.

Onome said...

rolfmao....u were nice as a baby(lol)...and u would really run closer to a snake..wat if it were a cobra and it tried to bite or spit at you(shudders!!!)never ur portion dearie..God no go gree...not too bothered about d ats family.....
NB:am cool thanks how u?

ShadeCrown said...

lol
funny pic.. so u dnt like sleeping on bed.. na wa oh. and ure scared of lag? lol, rowdy ass place, i nor blame u :D

soupasexy said...

yes o, u were a cute baby..awwwww!
sleeping on the floor, nah mehn..it's too hard for my skinny behind..lol

La Reine said...

Cute pic!

Yep, cartoons are awesome.

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Cute pic..you dont wanna know what I was called when I was a baby.
African Michelin!!!lol

Anonymous said...

gosh i fucking hate rats..they are disgutsing!!ewwwwww

Tiwa said...

i tagged you for this as well but I guess I was too late
BTW how can u like snakes!!!!! those things freak me out seriously and then you're afraid of rats and cats???? I don't understand..lol

AkaniZZle said...

cutiee, very cute pikin


snake documentaries, my god, just seeing them on tv, will get me scared, i cant stand to look at snakes, i dont know how u do it oh


hey love, im back oh

James Tubman said...

you do have a neck

i saw something underneath your head lol

the [icture is cute and i'm sure you are a cute gurl too

peace

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Ha!
You don't like rats, cats blablabla but you're in love with snakes. That's the mother of all quirks ;)

dat 1 okrika babe said...

cute baby pic.
You havent slept on a feather bed o, I was in a hotel in san antonio and that bed was heaven. Normally when my parents visit me, i always give them my bedroom so me i endup sleeping on the parlor floor. I normally wake up with back and shoulder ache, how do you avoid this.

Lol I love cartoons too much, i rewatch episodes over and over that sometimes i can even say the lines along with the show.