Monday, June 9, 2008

Candy from a baby

A thousand apologises 4 the late update. I went home I fell ill, I got beta, I decided to do some thinkin skip work etc.
The first tyme I heard the sayin like taking candy from a baby I thot who would want to take candy from a baby? That was a long tyme ago. If dictionaries or phase books had pictures my smilin face will be beside that phase. Don’t get me wrong I love babies they are cute and cuddly, they love u unconditionally and they also have bags full of goodies.
Baby J is a cute 2year old gal.Nice baby full of hugs and kisses and her kiddy bag- full of supplies,juice,biscuits and wait the occasional chocolates mmmh. Baby j is the grand daughter to the family I stay with. She is always at the grand parents place along wit her kiddy bag. At first it was easy stealing her stuff,that was until she started talkin (if u can call wat she does talkin).i remember recently I stole juice from her food store I made it into the room successfully witout being spoted by anyone only to slam the room door shut and see a smilin baby runnin to me yellinAnonymousgal juice”.Kai I had a bad day at work I was hungry and dehydrated I just wanted to drink my juice in peace-plus baby j is greedy if I put the juice in her mouth I would not have gotten it bac plus(again) she goes to day care wit juice when she gets bac she has another so forgive me for not being in the mood to share. I hid the juice in my bag. She let out a yell that brought her mum runnin.i explained to the mum that she wants juice while the baby continued cryin and pointing at my bag. Her mum now said the best words I heard all day ‘no juice 4 her she has had enuf’. Haba she as I enjoyed my juice afta her mum left.Fyne I gave her a lil sip she was yellin to much.Then her bday came she was goin to be 2. I searched the shops 4 the perfect gift.one that I could play wit .so dolls were out of the question. I found a bowlin set.perfect. her 2 aunts and I were more excited over the gift. We presented it to her and she dropped it immediately favourin anor toy. Not that we minded it just eliminated the job of collecting it forcibly from her. When we tore open the pack the contents spilled .we good 4 nothin aunts picked the contents eargely only to look up and see about 15 pair of kiddy eyes starin at us eagerly.
A. we arived the party late.
B. we had a fashion show to attend in like two mintues.
C. we had to bowl,eat,pray before goin to the fashion show.
D. no way we were goin to allow about 15 kids bowl before us.
So we did what had to be done. We totally ignored the expectant eyes and ran off to a more secluded location to have fun.
Pass not judgement on us a fashion show was waitin. Its not like we are pedophiles or sumthin

31 comments:

LG said...

1st!!!!

Afrobabe said...

Not fair LG...where did you pop up from....ok...2nd :)

Afrobabe said...

You are not serious...next time let the baby have a tiny sip first...that eliminates cries...or put in lots of water...lol..

Glad you are feeling better now love...

dat 1 okrika babe said...

First you steal her juice then you went and bought her a birthday gift that you could enjoy. Your are not serious at all. LOL!

Thank God you are feeling better.

Ms. emmotions said...

haba ! anon gal, this is not fair o, but its all so very funny,

btw, hope u are doing gr8

LG said...

pele o,
Thank God u r berra now!!!

Chari said...

Gawd of Mercy! I didnt see tha your last post...am glad ur alryt now love...gosh I was so scared...

there's only one yoruba word that can effectively describe you...

Agbaya!

Chari said...

Agbaya Radarada! to be exact!

Thirty + said...

Anongal shey you know you are chiefress agbaya sha.

Repent now

O'Dee said...

lol!

Agbaya!!! okay just joking.
I totally understand, am living with 2 kids @ d moment.

Good 2 know u r much btr.

D gown was up 4 just an hour.

NaijaScorpio said...

That's hardcore right there. Wait until she can actually say words, then u'll be in trouble for real. That's funny though.

Smaragd said...

am as guilty as you babe, i steal my 4yr old cousin's Capri-sonne, wafers (i bought a carton of that one for him so i'm allowed), cereal etc!

for now, the 18mth old baby is safe, cuz i dont really like the taste of Peak 1,2,3!lol

so, u are no longer "shook up" from ur near-death experience eh? good to know.

Smaragd said...

but as per the bday gift... "u be agbaya"lol

Anonymous said...

Argggggggggh,thank God!!I hope u have a very good explanation on where u have been!!arghh!!lemme go and read 1st

Jennifer A. said...

LOLLLLLLLL...

Stealing things from kiddie packs!! Ha ha ha...one thing I know I can take is their JUICE!!! Woohoo!

bumight said...

one word comes to mind: Agbaya

but then I get children's food in church too, me too I'm somebody's child, shey?

Jayn Sean said...

Hahahahahahaa....greedy litle b****..oh! Forget i said that.

I missed you gurl..

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I think you're not serious at all.

LOL ;)

Edirin said...

HAHA..i agree with others, u be correct agbaya

that was real funny, glad ure back hun

naijaleta said...

Let me give you a tip, next time you collect an item from a baby give him or her something else to play with, like your camera phone. Babies have a short attention span. As soon as the baby collects that other item she will stop crying. Try it.

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

Lol very funny..... Abaya

Aphrodite said...

Lol...bullying the baby, thats not fair anon gal!

meanwhile i updated.

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

NA WA UNTO U OOOOO woman!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! agbaya ni e...

QMoney said...

solomondyselle took it right outta my mouth!!!
agbaya ni e..........LOL

EXSENO said...

That is very funny, but don't you feel sorry for the baby. lol

James Tubman said...

do you babes

do you

Buttercup said...

hahahahahahahaha!!! i think errone has the agbaya streak in em...sorry bout ur illness!

aloted said...

ah aunty agbaya..lol..ow do you say this in english o..someone pls translate..lol..u r just too hilarious!

Zena said...

agbaya!

ag, ahn!ahn! Her juice, then her doll, poor child,

lol, but you're ok now abi?

guerreiranigeriana said...

...rotflmao...absolutely hilarious...i just blame things on my nephew...