Friday, January 11, 2008

Everyone around Blogville is doing resolutions. I hate being left out. I am not doing resolution but will indulge bloggers by writing wat would have been my resolution if I was doin that.
Ok my resolutions would have been basically to put an end to my various addictions. People they are called addictions for a reason…we cant do witout them.so here is my list and reasons why I cant do witout them herein after known as WICDWT.

I would stop being that girl that everyone calls including my bosses to find out if the public holiday has been announced/confirmed by the fed govt.
WICDWT
This is an important role im honored to be that gal who marks all holidays from jan-dec a year ahead. im so good I mark prospective holidays and the day the fall on-so I can plan well in advance. This is a serious role. Without me evil bosses would pretend they did not hear the public holiday announcement. My office needs this in me so there I cant make a resolution here.

I would finally accept wat everyone is saying that Friday is not a work free day.
WICDWT
I don’t work on Fridays.4 goodness sake Muslims go to mosque on that day-so im not a Muslim but I empathize wit them I wont work on Sundays so why shld I do Fridays and well it’s the day I visit my peeps in their offices, skip town and lie to my bosses that im doin field work.

3. Stop holdin my stomach and leavin company meeting because interesting stuff are rarely discussed(like salary increase latest gist on the internet), and the official laptop is not available
WICDWT
Yeah by now the whole office knows that nothing is wrong and all they need to do is to go to the reception and there I would be on the net. So all I need is a new thing to do when sneaking out and im bac in business.

Stop using the official laptop in the conference room to browse when company meeting’s goin on.
WICDWT
No cant do that, everyone else thinks im takin notes and I look so serious it would reduce my ratings.

Stop realeasing the catch on pples chairs during company meetins so pples seats go lower and they yelp thinking they are about to fall.
WICDWT
Hahaha mhen u shld see the looks on their faces when they are tryin hard not to scream polariod moment .ok coy meetings are long and borin I hv to catch my fun. Hehehe this is fun I urge all to try this. There is no way im givin this up.

Stop sendin notes to S durin coy meetings.
WICDWT
well i can do witout tjis one considerin S went and got married. so i will send notes to k instead.

Reduce my coke intake.
WICDWT
God forbid bad thing. It brings me great joy when im drinkin a chilled bottle of coke and its slinding down my throat. If its stop drinkin hot coke we can talk but a chill bottled no way.

Stop spending so much.
WICDWT
Trully I went to lilys store and begged her to remove my name from her data base so I don’t get thase lousy sms. Of course she refused so xcept if I change my no im stuck.

Stop consuming red wine.
WICDWT
First im an occasional drinker. I take about 2 bottles per week and then its not every week. Second I have insomnia and the wine knocks me out. I will die if I stop as I won’t be able to sleep. Period.

Feed the guards if im ever left home alone wit them
WICDWT
Well Jinta I would do this just 4 u. but the thing is I will neva be home alone again.

Reduce the time I spend on internet.
WICDWT
And afrobabe should stop blogging.

Reduce listening to music.
WICDWT
I have a laptop wit over a zillion songs, I have a walkman phone wit a 1 GB memory, and I am the person pple cal when they need a song. I had an mp3 player but I sold it. I cant do chores if im not listening to sumthing,I cook beta when im dancing in the kitchen .The way I see it im rendering humanity a service by providing pple wit stuff to listen to. No way am I reducing this. Can’t do witout music.



But wait o I can still do resolutions .My New Year resolution is to do the above 10 points so well I will excel and enter Guinness book of records.

27 comments:

Girlie said...

oKAY HUN!!!! Firstly u know afrobabe aint never gonna stop blogging!!!

secondly those resos..... or should i say thoughts, would neva happen by the sound of things!!
lol

little miss me said...

lol,after writing the WICDWT,i don't think you came up with one single resolution,every resolution had a very very good reason not to carry it out.so are we back to square 1..resolution-less?
if we arent then good luck with guiness book of records!

Onome said...

rolmao..i love d chair thingy...and i too have insomnia so many nites..and i also love music although i plan to get d 8gb music phone(lol)...music is wat calms me down wen driving...babe nothing do u jare...rock on!!!!

Jinta said...

add the public holidays to the internet browsing and the friday field trips and you probably only work 2 days a week.
i could forgive that, anon, but you didn't feed the guard...

Naija Chickito said...

Very cute!
@"Stop using the official laptop in the...." It's obvious you love the internet. I'm feeling you!

Afrobabe said...

whatttttttttttttttttttttt?

because of you I will stop blogging...infact i have stopped..

Ok I'm back!!!

el~correcta said...

mehn...i've so got to try the chair thing!lol

el~correcta said...

and...hi, my template mate!nice blog.

Abimars said...

lol, for once I didn't make any resolutions, just got tired of dropping them by February and then making excuses till the end of the year. So I'm guilt free this year and happier for it.

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!!!


Funny!!!

:D

AIN"T HAPPENING

desperate lady said...

I agree with girlie about afrobabe, see she even has an exam and she's still all over lol, u cant help but love her jare.
Girl u better be careful so u dont get fired o.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahahaha! too funny!

Esp. messing around with people's chairs...

Zena said...

lol babe,

you're hilarious, so basically, no resolutions then??they suck anyways, you break 'em the first month or forget about 'em entirely.

you really do the thing with the chair?

Edirin said...

UPDATE UPDATE LOVEY

bumight said...

LOL!!
so what's the final resolution now?

Afrobabe said...

lol...hey I have stopped now...aint stalking anymore...more like aint getting there on time for first position anymore...lol

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

@ girlie and desparate lady thats why i cant leave the internet.
@lil miss me and bumight d final resolution is to do my stuff very well.
@onome 8gb fone!!!my nu hero.
@ jinta get over the guard.
@ naija u hv no idea of my love affair wit the net.
@afrobabe u know u are an addict
@ el correcta mhen u hv got to try it its fun.
@ abimars thats d way 4ward no resolutions.
@ pamela yeah aint happenin
@ zena yeah i really do the chair thin. try it u wont regret.
@ solo the chair thin...

Anu boy said...

hey nice one oh, enjoyed reading all your WICDWT, i think i will pick a few points from u anyways....

nice one oh

May u enter the Guiness Book of Record

Anonymous said...

I am LMAO on the adjusting seats in the meetings.. Tried it on your boss yet?

Ms. emmotions said...

for gudness sakes, STOP USING the official laptop in the confrence room !!!!!!! lmao on these , funny

Jayn Sean said...

Show me the person who said you cant do all those 10 points! Show him/her to me me like nooooowwww!!!!! Nonsense!...lol..did i just say that? Girl you are so funny. I think you deserve a page on the Guiness Book..lol..

Joy Akut said...

send me ur num asp. u're the best freind i need right now...no one in my office seems to have the correct dates for public hols...

WICDWT are just that, cos taking them up would be like giving up life right? especially on the unneccesary long week days.

and afro...that'll be the day, shes already stalking around here...

i'm taking a trick or two from here...i definately need em' for those looooong boring meetings.

Flourishing Florida said...

lmao .... girl, u r so funny!!! love u though.

yayi said...

lol at browsing during official meetings.
nice resolutions jare,lol

For the love of me said...

lol, very funny, all the best as you keep your unresolutions.

Orientatednaijababe said...

I like dat u aint stressin urself out bout these resolutions...abeg enjoy urself to the fullest....The coke one i no agree with sha....

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hey, update!