Monday, March 31, 2008

Barack and Clooney



Americans have no problems- constant electricity, water, Hollywood etc. They are a set of intelligent people who quest for knowledge earnestly. At least that’s what I think is responsible for some of the jobless ( in my opinion) stuff they do. Their insatiable quest for knowledge lead to the life changing discover that Barack Obama is related to George Clooney. Yes, I heard it on insider Saturday night. The silly reporter even claimed that she can see the resemblance. Barack and george? Barack himself acknowledged that the relationship was 9th generation. I had a sleepless nite pondering the issue. The question “is it really important” kept hammerin in my head. U can imagine presidential campaigns in Nigeria next thing they say Ramsey Noah is related to Atiku Abubakar. I gisted my siblings and the shruged.it was not comical and ridiculous to them. On my way to Abuja Sunday morning I kept on shakin my head. I had to share the scope of the century wit someone who understood the silliness of the situation. I sent an sms to 2 obama supporters who happened to be my friends. Luckily one had credit and replied wit more bad news. She was like am I just hearing? Brad pitt is also related to obama 9th generation, and Angelina jolie to Hilary. Can this get any worse?
I adopted my friend (the one who replied) then and there as a cousin 9th generation since 9th is the in thing. Denzel also became my cousin 5th gen (its denzel he has to be close). All my blog buddies are hereby my cousins 20th generation. apart from jinta. Jinta is 7th( he has to b closer I have a huge crush on his friend laspapi so the closer he is the closer I get to the brains behind V Monologues) Also solomonsdelly kids are my 9th generation cousins. Afrobabe 10th, Guireranaija 8th (the babe is mega intelligent)onome and florida 11.who else yes naija chikito since we both in abj u are my 8th generation cousin. I could go on coz I have tons of blog buddies/ long lost cousins.
Fine I know by bloggin this I have become jobless but I just cant get this outa my head,. Im outa here.let me go and think of who is worthy to be my cousin.

PS the Nigerian senate is also jobless they want to pass a bill on dress code.
ps.ps no time to spell check.

34 comments:

AkaniZZle said...

Girl u are hilarious..

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

ak 4 being 1st u are upgraded to 14th generation cousin

For the love of me said...

so I am not you cousin? even 30th generation?
I've kinda lost interest in the American electins.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

$ d love of me haba now i said all me blog buddies are 19th or was it 20th generation. ok fine u are 17th.

doll (retired blogger) said...

LOL. Thats good information....Thanx..LOL

Anonymous said...

Just found out that you are my 12th generation cousin we need to do some bonding..........

O'Dee said...

Lol at all ur blog cousins, i am not upset u dint mention my name. lol.

Hp u have a lvli week deariee.

Onome said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......11th gen cousin? greetings ooo 11th gen comrade how doest thou??? abeg make dis dress code thing no go above ground oooo make dem free us gently

Afrobabe said...

lol..and u call me crazy?????

I am a 4th generation cousin, no 10th generation crap...we got to be closly related to be so crazily the same!!!

They better pass whatever bill they are passing before I start naija shopping oh...I dont want to reach there with nothing to wear...

bumight said...

you look at these things on the surface, and its not joblessness. These guys know what they are doing. It's all part of the campaign strategy. you'd be surprised at the little things that influence people's votes.

Now the dress code bill in naija- that's some major joblessness!

Naija Chickito said...

Yes you are jobless, confirmed!
How na?

guerreiranigeriana said...

join the club!!!...that is the jobless club...na wa for this relation thing...hadn't heard of it yet and hope i don't...na nonsense...as if that is relevant to the way the candidates will run the country...stupid americans, i tell you...

...*blushing*..so, you think i'm mega intelligent?...really?...thanks lovey...now i can walk around with a little more pep in my step...nice to come read that this morning as my morning had started off a little, well a lot, melancholy...kisses...

Joy Akut said...

you didnt hear i'm a relative to the sultan of Brunei (whatever his name is)i thought tahts why people read my blog. well i'm a 103rd generation cousin. i swear, its true, you can see the resemblance if you really really look, and then maybe squint your eyes real hard....

plus theres dangote whos just a 3rd generation cousin to me...i've mentioned it a few times on my blog, now if only he would just do the research as obama did and admit it....

so whats up cousin(you definately have to be from my mothers side cos they above mentioned are my dads relatives)

LMAO...

Ms. emmotions said...

the dress code bill is one of the most useless bills (if ever passed) of our generation,

lol @ the couzin talks.....me am watt? 21th generation cousin?
lol

Edirin said...

hehe,so what are we then

Sasuke said...

men na wha oh! oyinbo done they crase tey-tey. i guess everyone on this planet earth is all related if na dat one we wan talk. we are all children of God arent we?

yeye people if Obama like make im carry dat one for head no win elections na flog dem go flog am

flawsandall said...

you did not here..me and halleberry are related...where did you think I got my goodlooks from?

Parakeet said...

All those Nija Senators are shameless he-goats...no be dem be aristos? If girls no dress scantily, how dem go dey attractive?

Ehn...ehn which of your cousins I be? 2nd generation? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

yes heard abt the whole obama is related to cheney,pitt and hilary to A.jolie..na dem sabi!

Flourishing Florida said...

hahahahahahahahaha

11th generation? me, anonymous? see o, obama is my 1st cousin, if u no know. so, e better 4 u if we r more closely related. & i get plenty plenty brothers & cousins hotter than laspapi, so adjust

but, seriously, obama & george related???? Hmm. Now, am sure 2 root 4 obama. & speaking of which, i saw one 'vote 4 obama' banner on the wall of one hotel @ wuye, Abuja. I couldn't understand it. wetin concern nigerians with american votes, abeg. like say e go change d price of crayfish in the market

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

@ doll nothin like information we can use.
@ b silent long lost cousin...how is mama
@oluwa u are my cousin now 20th gen
@onome lol
@ afro that wil be cool u wit out clothes to wear
@ bumight 2 me they are all a bunch of jobless bored pple
@ chicito y r also jobless 4 readin. hmm
@GN LOL
@fantasy sultan of brunei indeed
@ ms emotion and fresh 20th gen
@ sasuke yes via adam and eve
@zephni why not genevieve?
@ollay of course its a woman graspin on straws that is proposin the bill

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

@ florida really u hv cute cousins?
@ pink.they are just a bunch of bored pple

Jayn Sean said...

LOL..

Afrobabe said...

cool keh...is that not worse than braking the dressing code??

lmao...just had an image of me going to the national assembly naked cos all my cloths breach the new law....

ablackjamesbond said...

Obasanjo and i r from the same town but I would hate to think we are related in any way...*contemplating...shakes his head violently* naaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Obama and i could be cousins though

*nods his head in approval and confirmation* yeah!

darkelcee said...

Ben Stiller is my 10.05th cousin,Adam Sandler my 2nd and drew Barrymore my 4.1/2 cousin lollllll

Silly people.

darkelcee said...

@black007..... you are def my 1st cousin cos we are from the same place. but baba Iyabo is not a member of our family at all.

Today's ranting said...

You a funny babe!

guerreiranigeriana said...

dead @ afrobabe's last comment!!!...lmao...

O'Dee said...

10ks jo, i knew we had some blood ties.

Thirty + said...

Yes joblessness confirmed.

Smaragd said...

laffing till my sides hurt!

glad to know i have a 20th generation cousin somewhere in this world...lol
americans are jobless, really, that's what happens when u have every basic necessity of life, i tell u!

me, i'm related to Oprah(so i hope she sees this and leaves me half her money)...lol

laspapi said...

I'd had problems with connectivity so couldn't visit. The computer village boys 'reformatted' a laptop that wasnt booting and wiped all my docs. Read this blog up and down, back and forth, this evening,- HIV, Cows/Mini Zoo, Pot-purchasing mum, Bosses, Obama and Clooney...you write very well, you write very funny. Still cant stop smiling at the cow business.

ps. dont make jinta your cousin or you and I'll have a problem in the eyes of the law. He's my brother.

Rebirth said...

ur so right... i was like wtf? when i heard the stories.... i think everyone in the whole world is related in one way or the other...maybe George Bush is Osama's 12th cousin.....LMAO